Guesting Article/Post Terms and Condition.
I feature a few guest posts on Successful Blogging each month to :
Give readers a fresh perspective on blogging and business. Introduce them to other talented writers. Help other bloggers connect with the lovely Successful Blogging readers.
If you’d like to have a guest post featured on Successful Blogging, please email email@example.com a two-sentence bio, a link to your blog and the headline of your suggested post.
We will decide whether we would like to see an outline of your post. We will email you back and ask for an outline.
If we decide to go ahead and have you write the post, these are the guest post submission guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines for Successful Blogging
- Content – All content must be written by you and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. Please make sure the post is useful. Try to include tips that the readers can use and benefit from immediately and write a hypnotic headline.
- Readability – Make your post well formatted and scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- Double check – Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
- Originality – All content must be original and between 1000 and 2000 words long.
- Credits – Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
- Formatting – Write the post as a draft post on your blog, then copy and paste the HTML into an email or send it as a .txt attachment. Make sure there aren’t any tags specifying fonts or <span> tags.
- Images – Attach two or three suitable images so I can choose one. If the image is a creative commons licence mention the credits and link. Try using Flickr – do an Advanced Search and check the box that says only search within Creative Commons. Or add links to suggested Royalty Free images.
- Photo credits – Please place them right at the end of your post (after your byline).
- Image size – Maximum 500 pixels wide.
- No affiliate links.
Email it to Sue at hindishare dot in. Be patient. If you’ve done the best job possible and triple checked your blog post so it’s flawless it should be featured here soon.
After your guest post goes live you should:
- Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
- Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.
Not ready to guest post yet? Read my guest blogging tips I look forward to getting to know you and hope to share one of your posts here when you’re ready.
Dear WebSite/Blog Owner,
If you find any article on www.hindishare.in which is copyright from other blog we promise that our team will take a strict action to remove that content/article very soon , to inform against that article you and send a brief mail on the following email Address or you can access our Contact Form…
Remedies or health solutions provided are recommendatory and must be followed only after approval from a competent certified physician. We do not intend to replace established medical practices. Also note that Hindishare is merely a medium of communication between advise seekers and advise providers (counselors). Hindishare is no way involved in endorsement of any advice provided by the counselors or liable for it.
The information contained in this website or imparted through email, telephone or any other medium of communication is for educational purposes only. This site or any of its service including Hindishare Health Service does not and can not provide medical advice for any person which requires direct medical care. It should not be used as a substitute for medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations on the treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances. Medicine is a dynamic science and should be considered accordingly. All visitors must evaluate the information at this site and use Hindishare Health Service for their own purposes.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEB SITE OR THROUGH ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. NEVER RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE OR HINDISHARE HEALTH SERVICE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
NEITHER HINDISHARE, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR OWNERS, NOR ANY COUNSELOR ASSOCIATED WITH HINDISHARE SEPARATELY OR JOINTLY, IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS SITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Hindishare, employees, agents, counselors harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of this web site or any of its service.
Confirm Information With Other Sources and Your Doctor:- You are encouraged to confer with your doctor with regard to information contained on or through this web site or an advice from any of its service. After reading articles or other Content from this Web site or using any service, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional health care provider.
Call Your Doctor in Case of Emergency:– If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately. DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
No Endorsements:– Hindishare does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, physicians, clinics or other information that may be mentioned, referenced, advertised, or linked to on this Web site.
Rely at Your Own Risk:– RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Potentially Offensive Materials:– This Web site may contain health- or medical-related materials, which you may find to be sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Hindishare accepts no responsibility for such materials.
BY USING ANY HINDISHARE SERVICE INCLUDING HEALTH SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT IN WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU COMPLETELY AGREE TO THIS DISCLAIMER IN TOTALITY.
If you do not, Please do not use this site for any purpose that has even a remotest medical implication whatsoever.